Wednesday, August 10, 2011

BEE Happy

I got the new Art Nouveau Cricut Cartridge and some new Pink By Design  stamps last week, and one stamp set, "Honey Pie" went perfectly with this bee cut on this cart. What's better together than Cricut AND Pink By Design?!



I guess next time I need to look at my handbook when layering the bee. After I put it together and THEN looked at it, my bee looks a little different, lol. But I still like the way it turned out!

Receipe:

PaperTrey Ink cardstock: Lemon Tart, Dark Chocolate, Kraft
Jillibean Soup: Dutch Mustard Soup (6x6 paper pad)
Misc Bazill cardstock
Pink By Design "Honey Pie" stamp set
Martha Stewart punch
PaperTrey Ink Lemon Tart Vintage buttons
PaperTrey Ink Twine
Stampin' Up Early Espresso

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card :-)

girlia said...

pretty

Unknown said...

This is wonderful. I absolutely love it. What envelope did you use to compliment the card?