Saturday, December 3, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge :: Sketch Challenge 66!

My second post today...whew! If you are looking for the My Creative Time 12 days of Christmas blog hop click HERE!

Todays card was made for the newest sketch challenge happening over at the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge Blog!

The only rules are to follow the sketch and include the basic elements, but you are able to flip things around if you'd like. And you don't HAVE to use Peachy keen Stamps, so anyone can join in!


For my card I used the new SnowGirl stamp that coordinates with the Winter Character with Stocking Hat Kut Out die. I stamped her with Memento ink and then colored her in with Copic markers. I used a little bit of Glossy Accents on her eyes and for the ice. For her hat and mittens I used some Stickles. The patterned paper came from the DCWV Winter Combo stacks. I also used some Smokey Shadow and Enchanted Evening PaperTrey Ink cardstock. I stamped the sentiment from the Peachy Keen "Penguin Boy with Bobber" stamp set and cut it out with the My Creative Time "Oval Stitched Die." Then I used the Maraschino Trendy Twine to tie the sentiment onto the card to finish it up!



9 comments:

Jovan said...

OMG...this is SNOW ADORABLE! Good look with the DT call!

Shanna Wilson said...

I love this card the snowman is so adorable
Thanks for sharing
Shanna
Gracesonnawilson@gmail.com

girlia said...

this is snow cute

callyannc said...

Lovin the nose! CallyAnn

eva mason said...

a really playful card, love it
craftkrazy@optonline.net

Nikki Foraker said...

AWWWW Very CUTE!!!! I LOVE IT!!! Thanks for playing along with us at PeachyKeenStamps!!! :)

♥ Nikki ♥

yvette said...

Your card is soooo cute.
happyscrappyvette@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

so, so cute, great colors and I just love the carrot nose!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Terry

Anonymous said...

That is super cute! Love the face.

Lori
bloggin the crafts
lori at true dungeon dot com