Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!!

Can you believe it is Christmas Eve already! My kids are beyond excited...and so am I. :) Hubby brought out my gifts last night, I just LOVE Christmas! 

We are tracking Santa at http://www.noradsanta.org/en/ and right now he is Moscow Russia! My boys just love checking this website to see Santa's progress. You and your kiddos should definitely check it out too!

My husband has set the tradition that we open our gifts on Christmas Eve and then leave them under the tree for Santa to see what we opened when he delivers his gifts. So the boys are very "impatiently" waiting until dad gets off work probably around 8:30-9 tonight and then they get to dig in! And then after that, it's bedtime because...


I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Eve and a very Merry Christmas tomorrow! I can't wait to see all my crafty friends will make with their Christmas goodies!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

So much fun watching Santa travel around the world. Have a Merry Christmas.

If you get a chance, stop by for my Holiday Surprise Giveaway.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Glora said...

So cute!!! I love this stamp set I NEED it for sure. Beautiful job and I hope you had a very Merry Christmas! Hugs- Glora