Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Creative Time :: 3-D Wednesday!

I'm back! Seems like I've been gone for a while, but with the Christmas and New Year's holiday, I had some extra time off to spend with my kiddos. I didn't neglect my craftroom all together though, I was able to make some super cute projects that I'll be posting soon!

Today over at My Creative Time, it's the first 3-D Wednesday of 2012! 

I'm showcasing the stamp set 100% Sweetness! 
Which is PERFECT for all theValentine treats I need to start making! You can purchase the set HERE along with all of Emma's other fabulous stamps. :)

I decided to go with a cut that I found over at www.svgcuts.com. It was surprisingly easy to put together too! I love the little slot at the top for putting in little love notes. ;)





The patterned paper came from The Paper Studio U + Me paper stack, which I picked up at Hobby Lobby. I also used PaperTrey Ink Raspberry Fizz and Hibiscus Burst for the solid colors and the ribbon on the side of my mailbox. And what is a project without that fabulous Kraft cardstock? I think I find myself using more and more. :)

The little envelope stamps are from the My Creative Time Happy Mail stamp set, and I also use the Fancy Frame stamp and die set on my project.

I finished it off with some Trendy Twine and a PTI button!



I hope the start of 2012 is bringing you a little more crafting time and I can't wait to check up on your blogs and see what you've been up to!

20 comments:

Glora said...

This is ADORABLE! I just love the little mail envelopes you did up and everything about this darling mail box! Beautiful job!!!! Hugs- Glora

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I can't wait to try that for my family. Love it. Kathy

Tami B. said...

So cute!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oh my goodness this is too stinkin' cute!!!! I keep telling myself over and over again...I don't need a cameo, I don't need a cameo...but you're making it really difficult to believe!!!

Brenda Wooten Porter said...

this is adorable! love the paper you used too! great job

Carolyn said...

What a cute idea. My grandaughter would love to get this.

Crafting Katie said...

This is just so stinkin' cute! I saw that mailbox cut and thought it was so adorable, and what you did with it made me love it even more! Just precious!

Leanne said...

OMG! I just let out a squeal!! This is soooo cute and I love the little envelopes!! Awesome, awesome job! Hugs, Leanne

Linda Kaiser said...

Super cute project! I love the letters!

Wow!

Linda

Kate said...

OMY Word this is just gorgeous. I really need to get a silhoutte now. I also love the paper you used so pretty.

Hugs,
Kate

Megan said...

I love this! I keep seeing all these fabulous silhouette projects. It makes me want one even more!

Carol W. said...

Love this project! Perfect for my kids class v-day party! TFS

Rosie said...

omg i wish i had little ones!!!! This is way tooo cute!!!!!!


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Cassandra said...

WOW!! How totally cute and oh so much fun! That's nothing like the little shoebox things I made in grade school LOL...I feel old. ;) Your kids will love it!!

hugs
Cassandra

tracym110 said...

That is so cute!! I love the paper you used and all that pink!! My daugther would flip over this!
Tracy M

Jamie - oohLaLaPaperie said...

So stinkin' cute!!!! Love it.

Jamie
Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

Doris P. said...

so ADORABLE! love the colors!! what a cute project. parkernana5@cox.net

quilt4fun2 said...

The papers you chose and that cut are perfect for the stamps. You did a wonderful job...way cute.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy Lovell said...

This is perfect!! I love...love the papers you've used! So pretty!! :)

Migdalia said...

I saw this project on Emma's blog and thought it was beautiful! Great Job!
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com