Monday, January 23, 2012

My Creative Time :: Monday Madness...Imagine That!

Good Monday morning my fellow crafters! Today over at My Creative Time it's time for another Monday Madness...Imagine That! For our project today, we are to use the Cricut Imagine (if we have one) and create something using the colors red, black and white! I was also asked to showcase the My Creative Time Anyday Bingo and Crossword stamp set. :)



I used the Teresa Collins Black & White Imagine cartridge to print the music and polka dot background papers; and PaperTrey Ink Black, Pure Poppy, and White for the solid colors. I also used the MCT Be Mine stamp set for the heart and stamped it with the PTI Pure Poppy Ink, then used some dimensionals to pop it up. The border punch is from Stampin' Up, and I used some mini brads to finish my card off!

9 comments:

Cindy Lovell said...

Awesome card,Jeanne!! Great layering!! Love your stamping!! :)

Crafting Katie said...

You know I love this, Jeanne! It turned out so pretty!!! Such a great idea!

Glora said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I think you did it up perfectly in EVERY way. This particular Imagine cartridge in and of itself makes me wish I had an Imagine! Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Wow this came out Just Beautiful. Love it. Smooches... Felicia

liz at liz's paper loft said...

jeanne! I love your card! the clean lines are perfect!

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful use of the stamp set...Great Card!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Tammy said...

Great job I love love love this cartridge and you combining it with that stamp set. Just fabulous.I can't believe I haven't printed the music paper I have printed everything else.

Cassandra said...

Very nice! Love your clean lines as always!!!

hugs
Cassandra

Doris P. said...

so pretty. love your cards -always!! parkernana4@aol.com