Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps :: Kickoff Linky Party!

Hi there! Peachy Keen Stamps is having a Kickoff Linky party to celebrate their new designers and their new and improved PK Challenges! I got some older stamps when I ordered my January Stamp of the Month kit and decided to use them, since for this first challenge, there were no additional requirements other than using some PKS!



I used the paper from the new Peachy Picks Kit and the stamp is the PKS Vivienne & Friends, colored in with some Copics. I also used the Pink By Design "Just Breathe" stamps set for the sentiment. Oh and some Divine Twine!

12 comments:

Jovan said...

This card is so sweet!

Doris P. said...

oh yes, those were the days... girls played like girls! she is so cute -adorable card!! parkernana4@aol.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

Beautiful work!!! LOVE the sentiment you used - and those colors are beautiful!!! SOOOO glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Scrappin with the bug said...

Oh my goodness that is so adorable. I love that stamp set w/ the little girl and wagon - too cute. Great sentiment for it too. Nice job.

Glora said...

This is SO adorable! I just love the polka dot paper and color combo in general. Plus this set is just the cutest! Hugs- Glora

Kim H said...

Okay this is ANOTHER bright and cheery card! i am loving the colors and the image! What a CUTE card!
tfs

DoBea A. said...

This card is so wonderfully put together!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I ~LOVE~ this card! It is just so girly and such a sweet, sweet image...adorable!

Megan said...

Your card is fabulous! So cute!

Becky said...

So adorable! Your card reminds me of the raggedy ann and andy dolls I used to make! Thanks for the inspiration and for the opportunity to win :)

Melissa said...

This is one of my favorite stamps from Peach Keen. Your card is just darling.

Pink Cricut said...

Lovely Jeanne- love the twine, the colors and the coloring is FAB!