Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Creative Time :: 3-D Wednesday!

Good morning! Today is Wednesday...and you know what that means? Over at My Creative Time it's time for another 3-D Wednesday! 

To challenge on 3-D Wednesday is to create anything other than a card or layout. I purchased these super cute little kraft boxes from Trendy Twine and thought that they would make the cutest treat boxes. And they are SO simple to put together, and add one of those Teeny Tags from the newest My Creative Time release!



All I did to add a little bit of color to the box is measure the sides and cut some paper 1/4" smaller for the layers. I used the Paper Studio Paper stack for the pattern. On the front of the box, I cut the paper and then used a 1" circle punch to punch out the little half circle shape. Then tied it up with some Trendy Twine, added a Teeny Tag and voila! 

11 comments:

Rosy C. said...

Very Cute Gift Box! The black color really makes the box stand out. Not to mention the teeny tag and twine. Great Work!
Many Sweet Creations...
www.sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Love your Gift Box. The paper that you used looks Awesome.

Hugs,
Kate

Houses Built of Cards said...

Adorable treat boxes!!! I love the PILE of twine on top! So pretty!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Crafting Katie said...

What an adorable little box! I love how you decorated it - so cute!!!

Cathryn said...

So cute and perfect! Great job Jeanne! Hugs, Cathryn :)

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Very cute treat box. Smooches... Felicia

Cassandra said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! Love the papers!

hugs
Cassandra

Cindy Lovell said...

I love this box!! I think i need to get me some of these! Love the papers!! :)

Glora said...

This box is PERFECT!!!! I just love all that beautiful twine too! Awesome job - I LOVE it!! Hugs- Glora

quilt4fun2 said...

Fast and easy and it looks fantastic...Great Job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Oh that box is just ADORABLE! The papers and twine are just perfect too! Little boxes like that can bring lots of sweet treats!
tfs