Monday, January 9, 2012

My Creative Time :: Monday Madness...Imagine That!

It's time for the first Monday Madness...Imagine That over at My Creative Time!! That's right, it's time to pull out those Imagines and get printing. This is just in time for many of you who might have taken advantage of the fabulous price of the Imagine at Walmart (or other retailers) on Black Friday. ;) 

For today's post, I am showcasing the Imagine cartridge "Imagine More" and the My Creative Time stamp set "This and That," which you can purchase here!




I used PaperTrey Ink Kraft and Dark Chocolate solid cardstock, and the light teal and red polka dot patterned paper is from the DCWV The Doodlin' Around paper stack. The other patterns were all printed from the Imagine More cartridge. The sun layers were cut from page 4, the corners and blue frame from page 22 and the larger frame from page 12. 

I tried to get a shadow layer of the frame, but my Imagine decided she wasn't going to play nice after a while. I ended up having to use the sizing on the Imagine itself, and then in the end she refused to update. I'm giving her a rest until tomorrow. ;)

Enjoy!

13 comments:

Cindy Lovell said...

So so beautiful! I love all the layers! Perfect!! :)
Cindy

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL job with your Imagine!I LOVE all the layers and details!:)

Cathryn said...

Beautiful job on this Jeanne! Great choices and design, love it! Hugs, Cathryn :)

Crafting Katie said...

Beautiful card, Jeanne! Perfect sentiment with that cute sun! I hope your Imagine starts to play nice again!

Arcy Scraps said...

very beautiful and detailed card :)

Cassandra said...

What a cheerful card! Very nice job my friend :)
hugs
Cassandra

Glora said...

This turned out so cute! This would definitely brighten anyone's day! Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

girlia said...

pretty

Doris P. said...

I am so loving this card and I so LOVE my Imagine!! awesome :) parkernana4@cox.net

liz at liz's paper loft said...

wow! I love all your layers and cut, it makes for an awesome card!

Unknown said...

Love it! Very pretty card.

Mimi said...

Love the design and colors! Awesome! Very unique~

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

Leanne said...

This is adorable! Love the whole design and it sure put a smile on my face! Hugs, Leanne