Monday, January 30, 2012

My Creative Time :: Monday Madness...Imagine That!

Good morning my sweet crafty friends! It's that time again...time again for another Monday Madness...Imagine That! Our challenge for today is to create a shaped card!

Today for my post, I am showcasing the My Creative Time stamp set "Keepin' It Classy" and the Imagine Vintage Papers Cricut cartridge! My sentiment comes from the fabulous "Classy & Fabulous" stamp set.



I found this shape on the Lacy Labels Cricut cartridge and welded two of them together to make my card. I cut it out on PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock. I cut the top layer twice, so that I had the full shape on the front. :) I printed the dark brown layer and top layer from the Imagine cartridge and then cut the shape out with my E2. The flowers were cut and printed from the Imagine cart and the Flower Shoppe Cricut cartridges with my Imagine. I also used some "Chocolate Truffle" Twendy Twine and some Diamond Glimmer mist!

And because I was having SO much fun playing with my Imagine, I decided to make a second shaped card.



For this card, I actually used the Cricut Craft room to create the welded card. I cut and printed everything out with my Imagine. This cute little Rocket comes from the Blast Off Imagine Cricut cartridge. The card is about 5 1/2" tall. I used the My Creative Time "Teeny Tag Greetings" and dies for the sentiment and some PaperTrey Ink twine on my tags. I didn't like way the little window cut out on the rocket, so I made my own with the My Creative Time stitched circle die and stamped a cute little Peachy Keen stamp from the Cornies face assortment. 

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

7 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT job with both of your cards,just BEAUTIFUL!:)

Glora said...

These are ADORABLE!!! The first one is so chic and classy - your flowers turned out gorgeous. And the second one is just SO fun! I love it! Hugs- Glora

Cindy Lovell said...

Both of them are awesome!! Great shapes!! Love the cute face on the rocket!! :)

Cassandra said...

OK...your Keepin It Classy card is totally SASSY!!!! Absolutely FABULOUS!!! Great job :)

hugs
Cassandra

quilt4fun2 said...

2 sweet cards...Love the Classy Girl and the background you chose. The little spaceship card with the Peachy face is too cute.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Sorry somehow blogger jumped! This is where I should have said I LOVE both cards! The first card screams CLASSY! What a BEAUTIFUL card! The spaceship one is to CUTE too! I need to look at that cartridge..hmmm!
tfs

Kim Ricketts said...

Very cute!!! Your cards are amazing!!

Kim:)