Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! I hope everyone's day has been fabulous! I just want to share the card I made for both my mother and mother-in-law. :)

This card is a complete file from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons! Isn't just perfect? 
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock
Fancy Pants Designs Be You 6x6 paper stack
Fancy Pants Designs Time for Spring 6x6 paper stack
The Paper Studio Oops-A-Daisy 12x12 paper stack
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Mother's Day Card files
My Creative Time More Gift Card Sentiments
Glossy Accents

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Migdalia said...

Perfect and Beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥



Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Beautiful card Jeanne! I love the soft, sweet colors and the Glossy Accents on the heart is the perfect touch!