Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Eat, Sleep, Play Football!

Good morning! Today I'm back with another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons design team post!
And this card was actually made for a very special 11 year old...my youngest son Josh! Today is his 11th birthday and we had a great day! We had to take a little road trip, but we got to celebrate with grandma and grandpa, his aunt, uncle and cousins! :)
 The card base is a file that I created with a shape from my Silhouette Library.
 The perfect little football and helmet are a couple of files from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons 99 cent files. :)
 I added the NY Giants logo on the helmet by tracing a JPEG file and then adding a simple cut line to it.
Supplies: 
PaperTrey Ink White, Encahnted Evening, and Pure Poppy cardstock
Karen Foster Sports 6x6 Designer Paper stack
Core'dinations
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Football Helmet cutting files
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Football cutting files
My Creative Time Soccer
My Creative Time Sports Sentiments

Don't forget to stop by the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog and check out the rest of the DT projects!
Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute, fab guy card!!

Rosie said...

love this card