Tuesday, April 23, 2013

PPPR DT Post :: RAWR means I Love You...

Yay for Wednesdays! Okay, not really. (Well it is better than Monday though!) Today I get to share another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons design team post with you!
For today's project, I've used the Dino-Mite cutting files to create this super cute little T-Rex (and the little plant)!
This is a 5x5 inch card that I created with a shape in Silhouette Studio. My banner is from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Simple Banner cut files.
The sentiment is from the new Pink By Design Dino-Mite stamp set. 
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock
Stampin' Up Early Espresso and Lucky Limeade cardstock
My Mind's Eye Summer Splash 6x6 paper stack
Bazzill Dinomite 6x6 paper stack
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Dino-Mite cut files
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Simple Banner Shapes
Pink By Design Dino-Mite
Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink

And don't forget to stop by the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog for more DT inspiration!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Awww Way to Cute and By the way I LOVE your new blog look, looks good. Hope your having a great day.

Migdalia said...

TOO Cute!Love the little dinosaur!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!

Kathy Salido said...

Super sweet card. Love the sentiment!!