Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My Scrap Space :)

Good morning! Today, I'm sharing my scrap space with you! It's taken me a while to get everything organized and cleaned up, but it's finally done!
In the background this long bookshelf shelf holds some of my 12x12 patterned paper in the Cropper Hopper vertical storage containers. My Epson printer and Cricut Imagine sit on top of it. If I need to use my Imagine, I just usually move it over to my table, but to be honest, I haven't used it in...well, let's just say a VERY long time.
I've used our old kitchen table for my desk. To add some additional storage to my room, I used a Martha Stewart cube storage shelf on the one end. It holds most of my 6x6 paper stacks as well as some miscellaneous crafty items. :)
My work space. :) My Cameo sits on my desk because it's my go-to machine. I just can't say enough good things about it. I recommend it over every other cutting machine. And I have tried them all!
I purchased these two bookshelves, (they match the longer bookshelf above) from Office Depot a long time ago. I don't even remember the name of the furniture collection. But they are very sturdy and great quality shelves. They hold all of my Cricut cartridges, as well as my Cricut Expression and E2, and my Black Cat Cougar die-cutting machine. These tall shelves are the cube storage from Michael's. They hold my 12x12 paper stacks and miscellaneous 12x12 items. The covers on my machines were made by Kathy over at Kathy's Cozies
 I found some instructions for building this ribbon shelf online a while back. But forgive me now, because I can't remember where! And I didn't even bookmark it. :( My hubby made it for me and I'm using it to store some ribbon and some Hero Arts ink pads. Oh and some washi tape. :) You can also see some of my Copic collection.
 I use a peg board to store my punches and twine. All we did was add some curtain rods for the punches and some pegs from Walmart to hold the twine.
I purchased these Martha Stewart cube shelves from Home Depot and filled up this whole wall. The cubbies are filled with all sorts of different crafty things. The bottom right shelf holds all of my stamps...and they are pretty much full. Yes...I have a problem. :) These also hold my PaperTrey Ink paper, all my envelopes and adhesives, I'm sure you get the picture. On top of these are my Zutter Cutter, a Xyron sticker machine, my Big Shot and my Cinch. Again, those cool little covers are from Kathy's Cozies. 
 And finally this little Ikea Raskog cart holds most of my Project Life items.

Thanks for checking out my space! :)

7 comments:

quilt4fun2 said...

Jeanne...your room is well organized and looks wonderful. I like the ribbon shelf and punch/twine storage. Wow! Enjoy it all.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

snappy scrappy said...

Wow...Love your creative space!!!

JennyKozar said...

Oh so organized! I love it.

Michelle said...

this looks AMAZING!!! love its so organized and such a CLEAN look !!! I could sit in there all flippen day ! lol

Jill Rugg said...

I love your room-it is so organized! I have plans this summer to really organize my room and love getting ideas for my bloggy friends!

Kathy Salido said...

Jeanne, I am very envious of your room!! Love the organization, especially your punch/twine peg board and your ribbon storage. Thank you for sharing, can I ask what size is your room?? My scrap room is really small and I have so much stuff there is not alot of room!! I think I need to purge some stuff...LOL

Candace said...

wow.... I am soooo in love with your room!!!