Thursday, April 18, 2013

Refuse to sink!

Good morning and Happy Thursday! 
Today I thought I'd share a super quick card.
I used a shape in my Silhouette Studio library to create the base for this 5x5 inch card. The background layer is a simple rectangle shape. 
The anchor is also from the Silhouette store. I created the rope with some of the Maraschino Twine from The Twinery.
Supplies:
Stampin' Up Island Indigo cardstock
Fancy Pants Designs Down By The Shore 6x6 paper stack
Fancy Pants Designs Wave Searcher 6x6 paper stack
The Paper Studio A Day at the Beach 12x12 paper stack
The Twinery Maraschino Twine
Pink By Design Ahoy

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

JennyKozar said...

Love your card and the sentiment is perfect.

Unknown said...

LOVE this nautical card. Want that anchor then saw it was a Silhouette cut, so that's that! Doh! Anyway, your card is GORGEOUS Jeanne! xxx

snappy scrappy said...

Fabulous...great sentiment too!