Tuesday, April 9, 2013

PPPR DT Post :: Heard you needed a lift!

It's Wednesday, and that means it's time once again for a Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons design team post!
And in case you missed the announcement, we've added three more ladies to the DT and a ton of inspiration for everyone!


Don't forget to stop by their blogs and give them some bloggy love!

And now...on to my project! Today, I used several different PPPR files to make this super cute card!
The card base is from the Layered Labels 1 cutting files. I just flipped, welded and used the offset feature to create the base and layers. The rounded corner square is a simple shape created within Silhouette Studio. 
This adorable little girl is from the Valentine Kids cutting files set. I kinda switched up her hair and used the hair from the other little girl in the set. Instead of having her hold the balloon, I changed it to add the kite from the Kite & Cloud cutting file. I also added some twine onto the tail of the kite.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Cream cardstock
My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Tangerine 6x6 paper stack
Carta Bella Cool Summer 6x6 paper stack
Echo Park All About a Boy 6x6 paper stack
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Layered Labels 1 cutting files
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Valentine Kids cutting files
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Kite & Clouds cutting files
My Creative Time Fly Away with Me Sentiments
Peachy Keen Stamps Princess Face Assortment
Lemon Tart Trendy Twine

Don't forget to stop by the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog for more projects from the entire design team!


2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So sweet!!!

Kathy Salido said...

Oh my, loving this card!! The images are so cute and the colors are bright and beautiful!!!