Monday, April 22, 2013

Some of my favorite people...

Good morning! I hope you're all having a wonderful start to the week so far!

I thought I'd make a special card for the friends that live inside my computer!
I created the card base in Silhouette Studio. The adorable little computer is from the Lettering Delights Programmed for Love cut set. I actually combined a couple of files from the set, because I liked this computer better but wanted to add the cord to it. :)
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink  Smokey Shadow cardstock
My Mind's Eye Quilting Bee 6x6 paper stack
Core'dinations
Silhouette Studio Library (card base)
Lettering Delights Programmed for Love
Pink By Design Blog Love

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous Monday!

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute!!

Migdalia said...

TOO Cute for me!!Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Christine's Creative Cards said...

Love the new blog look! This card is great and so very true!!! --C