Tuesday, May 21, 2013

PPPR DT :: Birthday Fishes

Guess what? It's Wednesday once again! And that means I get to share another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons design team post with you!
Today I'm sharing a birthday card made with the Fishy Friends cutting files. :)
I created the base for this A2 sized card within Silhouette Studio. The background layers are from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Layered Labels 1 cutting files. I added a shadow layer to each one, by using the offset feature. I also modified the Label cut file to make it fit onto my card base.
This sentiment is from the new Fish On stamp set from Jaded Blossom's new release.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock
Carta Bella Beack Boardwalk 6x6 paper stack
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Layered Labels 1 cutting files
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Fishy Friends cutting files
Jaded Blossom Fish On

Have a "crafty" day!
And don't forget to head on over to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog to check out what the rest of the design team has in store!

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!

Houses Built of Cards said...

So cute Jeanne!!! Oh....I LOVE those papers! They are gorgeous!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

Super Duper cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥