Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy Birthday Braxton!

Good morning! Today happens to be my nephew's 3rd birthday and I've got a special card to share!

But first...
Happy Birthday Braxton! 
I hope your day is fantastic!!
I decided to go with a print and cut for this card, because well, I don't have an SVG file for this little guy! I downloaded the image off of the internet from here. Then I imported it into my Silhouette Studio and traced it to create a cut line. The map was also downloaded form the internet here and printed the same way, I just didn't have to trace the image, instead I used the original lines. 
 To create the sentiment, I downloaded the Creaky Frank font and added it to the blank treasure map. I printed everything out onto Epson Photo Presentation paper with my Epson Workforce printer. I added the AHOY! from the Pink By Design Pirate Life stamp set. I used my Zutter Distrezz-it-all on the edges of the map and white background layer to give it a little bit more dimension.
Supplies:
Papertrey Ink kraft cardstock
Epson Photo Presentation Paper
Pink By Design Pirate
Pink By Design Pirate Life
Enamel Dots
Zutter Distrezz-it-all

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Ooo, I love the choice of the font for the happy birthday sentiment! So fitting for the card.

Beth F. said...

This is such an adorable card! I love it! My 4 year old had a Jake and the Neverland Pirates birthday in December and I used the Neverland SVG's from ScrappyDew http://shop.scrappydew.com/shop/item/96319 for his card and he loved it :)

teachdanz said...

what a great card Jeanne - I bet its a hit with your nephew :-)

Unknown said...

Love it. My son loves this cartoon. Do you know of a tutorial on howvto do these steps on the cameo.

Unknown said...

Love it. My son loves this cartoon. Do you know of a tutorial on howvto do these steps on the cameo.

Migdalia said...

Super cute & Cool!!
Sending birthday wishes to Braxton!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M