Friday, December 27, 2013

Jaded Blossom :: Thank you!

Good morning! I hope everyone is recovering from the Holidays rather quickly. Pretty soon, it will be 2014 and the start of a brand new year!

First off, lets get some sad news out of the way. This will be my last post as a design team member for Jaded Blossom. I've really enjoyed working with Candace and Michelle, as well as the rest of the design team, but I need to step down and focus on some other things right now. I have to send out a huge thank you to both ladies for allowing me the opportunity to design for Jaded Blossom, I have had a blast and will surely miss everyone!

Now, don't worry, I'll still be crafting and blogging from time to time, so I'll definitely still be around! 

Today, I'm sharing a quick Christmas "thank you" idea! As though we haven't made enough handmade items for our friends and family this past Christmas season. :) Now it's time to say thank you for all the things that we have received...and what better way to do that, than a little handmade Christmas treat!
This little favor box is a file from Lori Whitlock that I found over in the Silhouette Online Store, design #37557.
 I cut the file out of PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock and added some extra layers to the front, sides, and back for my patterned paper.
I used the Jaded Blossom Candy Charms & Banners Dies and Mini Tag Dies to create the base for my sentiment. The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom Simple Sayings 3 stamp set. The little snowflake embellishments came from a Studio Calico PL kit that I had subscribed to.
For my treats, I used the Jaded Blossom Winter Candies and some yummy Christmas Hershey Kisses.
 Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock
Fancy Pants Designs Blissful Blizzard
Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies
Jaded Blossom Winter Candies
Jaded Blossom Simple Sayings 3
PaperTrey Ink button
Hemp Twine

Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Darling project with so many details. You will be missed at Jaded Blossom for sure!

Debbie said...

I just love this litte box its so cute and I will miss seeing your post on the JB dt sorry to see you go
Hugs
Debbie

Mimi said...

Jeanne, this is so cute! Did you cut the layering pieces with your Cameo? I have this cut and I noticed it doesn't have them with the file so I'm wondering how you made them.

Cathy
cbarwick@comcast.net

Migdalia said...

TOTALLY cute!
Have a Happy & Health New Year!
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Kate said...

Such a Pretty Little Treat Box. We are going to miss you lots. Best of Luck and Stay in Touch.