Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas!! I am so thankful to be spending the day with my hubby and our two boys. It looks to be a great day!

I just want to share a Christmas card, before I get the day going.
I wanted to make something really quick and easy, so that I could finish getting everything for Christmas done. So for this project, I only used some stamps and my paper trimmer. :)
The image and sentiment is from the Mama Elephant Cozy Christmas stamp set. I stamped it onto my white card stock and colored it in with Copics. I added a little gift in Santa's hands from the same stamp set. For the trim on his Santa suit, I added some glitter from a Wink of Stella glitter pen.
 Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Black cardstock
Stampin' Up Whisper White card stock
Echo Park 'Tis the Season 6x6 paper stack
Mama Elephant Cozy Christmas
Copics
Wink of Stella Glitter Pen
Hemp Twine
Enamel Dots

I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas!

1 comment: