Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons :: Merry Christmas

Hi bloggers! Today I'm here to share another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons design team post! For my project, I used the Fireplace Cutting Files to create a shaped card!
I added some glitter with the Clear Wink of Stella glitter pen to all my stockings and some orange glitter to my fireplace to look like embers. For the holly berries, I added some glossy accents.
 
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Black cardstock
Bazzill White cardstock
Echo Park Reflections Christmas by Lori Whitlock 6x6 paper stack
Core'dinations
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Fireplace Cutting Files
Jaded Blossom Merry & Bright
Enamel Dots
Glossy Accents

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

Just so pretty, Jeanne! I always love the little details you add to your projects to make them special. :)

Rhonda Emery said...

such a pretty card. hugs

Migdalia said...

Very PRETTY!

Rosie said...

love this fireplace card