Sunday, December 1, 2013

Digi My World :: Snowmany Hugs!

Good morning! I hope December is off to a good start for all of you!
I'm back today with a new design team post for Digi My World.

I'm having a blast being part of this team and my Copic coloring is getting better too! This adorable snowman is part of the Traditional Snowmen Digital Stamp set which can be found here.
For the base of my card, I used one of the new Fold Over Card Bases over at SVG Cutting Files. I didn't want the fold over part, so I just used my Silhouette Studio to modify the base a little.
 I printed and cut my image with my Silhouette Cameo and then colored it in with Copics. To make the snow, I cut some white cardstock with one of the My Creative Time Fun Stitched Edges dies. Then I put it through my Xyron Sticker maker and poured the Martha Stewart Glitter on it to completely cover it.
 Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink black and white cardstock
Little Yellow Bicycle Making Merry 6x6 paper stak
X-Press It Blending Card
My Creative Time Fun Stitched Edges
My Creative Time Mixed Holiday Sentiments
Martha Stewart Glitter

Have a fabulous day!

6 comments:

jessica said...

This is super adorable Jeanne! Love the sweet image and the great card LO!

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!!

Migdalia said...

I just want to hug him too!!!
ADORABLE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Kate said...

Absolutely Stunning Card and seriously Gorgeous Coloring!!!!

Kristi said...

I love this! Love snowmen, but this is spectacular. I love the black and white and the use of MCT edge on the card!
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

STebo said...

Love the title "snowmany hugs!"