Tuesday, December 24, 2013

There's snowman like you!!

It's Christmas Eve!!

I've got a quick card to share this morning for all my blogger friends out there! Just a quick little Christmas Eve card letting you know that, "There's snowman like you!"
Frosty the Snowman is, by far, my most favorite Christmas character! Every year we watch the original Frosty special on TV and every year, it's just as wonderful. 
I had a friend convert this image over to an SVG so I could cut it out with my Silhouette Cameo. :) Isn't it perfect?! For the card base, I used the Ornate Fold Over Card Base from SVG Cutting Files.
My sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom Winter Wishes stamp set and of course, I had to add some enamel dots. :)
 Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Black cardstock
Stampin' Up Whisper White cardstock
Doodlebug Designs Home for the Holidays 6x6 paper stack
Core'dinations
SVG Cutting Files Ornate Fold Over Card Base
Jaded Blossom Winter Wishes
Jaded Blossom Flag Dies
Jaded Blossom Flag Dies 2
Enamel Dots
Hemp Twine

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Eve!

7 comments:

morentin1326 said...

Wow... your creation is awesome... My little one Loves Frosty... now i need to go and try to make a file for him... thanks for the inspiration...

Kate said...

This is just way too cute. Hope you and your family have an Amazing Christmas my friend.

Melissa said...

Such a cheerful card. Merry Christmas :)

D- said...

Oh my gosh this is adorable!
I love Frosty the Snowman.
I reeeeally need to upgrade my Silhouette to do SVGs.
Merry Christmas!
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Rosie said...

love this card

Debbie said...

oh wow how cute I love frosty I want him he is way to cute
Hugs
Debbie

Unknown said...

what great cards