Thursday, June 19, 2014

On your birthday...

Good morning bloggers! Today's project is a special one because it's my hubby's birthday today! When I came across this "genie" image over at Some Odd Girl, I just had to use it for his birthday card. :)
The card base is the Vintage Label Card cut file you can find over at SVG Cutting Files. Ann, the owner/designer has a ton of great card bases available on her website here. I used the offset feature to create the extra background layer.
I absolutely LOVE the print and cut feature of the Silhouette Cameo. I printed the digital stamp onto some Xpress-It Blending Card with my Epson Workforce printer. Then I used my Copic Markers to color in the image. 
For my sentiment, I used the Aladdin font I found online. Again, I used the print and cut feature to create both the sentiment on the front of the card, and on the inside.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Black cardstock
Echo Park We Are Family 6x6 paper stack
SVG Cutting Files Vintage Label Card Base
Some Odd Girl Genie Gwen digital stamp
Copic Markers
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen
Enamel Dots

Happy, Happy Birthday Shawn! And remember...today...your wish is my command! :)

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

A FABULOUS card! Awesome coloring...She is BEAUTIFUL!!!Happy Birthday to your hubby!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*