Friday, June 13, 2014

Pretty Cute Stamps :: Sneaky Peek Day 2!

Happy Friday! Are you ready for another sneaky peek of the new Pretty Cute Stamps?!
You can find the new Pretty Cute Stamp Store HERE.
And the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog HERE.
Of course, all of the digi and SVG files can be found HERE.

Today I am showcasing two sets
Moody Crabs and Orange You Awesome!
(These two stamp sets were made previously by another manufacturer and will be at a discounted price while supplies last. After that, they will then be released as Pretty Cute Stamps!)

For my projects today, I created two simple cards that don't require any special cutting machines, only a paper trimmer.
 The card measures 4 1/4 x 4 1/4. 
I stamped my image onto some white patterned paper and colored it in with Copics. Since I didn't use any special paper, I did get a little bit of bleeding outside the stamped lines when I colored it. It's not too noticeable though.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft cradstock
Carta Bella Ahoy There 6x6 paper stack
Copic Markers

And for my second card.
 This card measures 4 x 4. For this image, I decided to do some paper-piecing. I stamped the image onto some orange patterned paper and fussy cut it. I did the same with the face and orange stem. Then I added the orange onto my card with an action wobble!
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Simply Chartreuse cardstock
Carta Bella Summer Lovin' 6x6 paper stack
Echo Park Hello Summer 6x6 paper stack
Action Wobble
Enamel Dots

Have a fabulous Friday!

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Both are adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Morph Mania Creations said...

Being from Maryland that automatically makes me love crabs. LOL. I am going to go buy this crab stamp. Your projects are awesome!