Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pretty Cute Stamps :: Day 1 Sneaky Peeks!

Good morning! Today I've got a super special sneaky peek to share with you.
Lisa, owner and designer over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons has announced that she will now be selling stamps! :)
And these stamps work perfectly with all of her fabulous digital clip art and cutting files!
You can find the new Pretty Cute Stamp Store HERE.
And the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog HERE.
Of course, all of the digi and SVG files can be found HERE.

Today I'm showcasing the new stamp set "Hamster Cutie." Isn't this little guy just so adorable?!
The base of my card was created using the PPPR Layered Labels 3 cut files.
This stamp set has interchangeable pieces to it, so for my hamster today, I created a birthday hamster. :) I stamped the image onto XPress It Blending Card and then colored it in with my Copics.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock
Carta Bella It's A Celebration 6x6 paper stack
XPress It Blending Card
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Layered Labels 3 cut files
Copic Markers
Hemp Twine
Enamel Dots
Wink of Stella Glitter Pen

Thanks for stopping by! And don't forget to join me right here tomorrow for another sneaky peek!

2 comments:

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

so darn cute. hugs

Migdalia said...

The cutest hamster ever!! Totally cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*