Thursday, November 19, 2015

Gobble 'Til You Wobble!!

Hey there crafters...guess who?! I'm back on my blog today with a new project!

And of course, since Thanksgiving is just a week away, I figured I'd start back up with a card featuring this adorable little turkey from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.
I created the card base and oval layer from files in my Silhouette Library. 
The turkey is from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Turkey Lollipop Cut File. I just took off the base so I could only use the little turkey. :)
Both sentiments are from the Pretty Cute Stamps Turkey Time and I embossed both with WOW! Gold embossing powder.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock
Stampin' Up Whisper White cardstock
Doodle Bug Fall Friends 6x6 paper stack
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Turkey Lollipop cut file
Pretty Cute Stamps Turkey Time
WOW! Gold Embossing Powder

Have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

Katy said...

LOVE this...I'm a sucker for shaped cards and that cute turkey from PPPR is adorable!

Skye fan fiction said...

Love this! What kind of card base is that? Do you have a file for that?

Jeanne said...

Jennie, it is a file from Silhouette, just one I had in my library. :)

Migdalia said...

Totally cute & fun!!
Welcome Back!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Melissa said...

Oh my how cute is this card, love the shape too, thanks for joining PPPR!!