Monday, November 23, 2015

Thankful for you :: My Creative Time

Good morning! I've got a new My Creative Time project to share with you, and it's just in time for Thanksgiving!

For this super cute little thankful card, I used the My Creative Time Stitched Squares Inside & Out die set to create one of the background layers of the card. This one was roughly 4 1/2" and then I added 1/8" to each side to create the actual card base.
I used the My Create Time Stitched Starburst die set to create the middle layers. I cut them both out of the background layer so I could inset the additional layers.
This adorable little raccoon is from the My Creative Time Fall Friends stamp and die set. I masked off the stamps to create this little scene and colored it in with Copic markers. I used some WOW! Gold embossing powder to stamp the sentiment from the My Creative Time Belly Band Sentiments stamp set. And a few different colors of enamel dots finished it off!
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Dark Chocolate cardstock
Echo Park Reflections (Lori Whitlock) 6x6 paper pad
Echo Park Reflections Fall (Lori Whitlock) 6x6 paper pad
My Creative Time Stitched Squares Inside & Out Dies
My Creative Time Stitched Starburst Dies
My Creative Time Fall Friends
My Creative Time Belly Band Sentiments
WOW! Gold embossing powder
Enamel Dots

Thank's for stopping by!

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

I love the pretty background paper and adorable critter!! Absolutely adorable!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M