Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Pretty Cute Stamps :: Gift Giving Challenge

Good morning! It's so nice to be back in my craft room, and just in time to get some Christmas projects done! 

Today's card is one I am entering into the Pretty Cute Stamps Gift Giving Challenge
I created the card base in Silhouette Studio by welding some circles together. I used the offset feature to make the additional layers. This adorable little chickie is from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Cute Chicks cut file.
But of course, it's almost December, so I had to make this little chickie into a Santa chick! The hat is from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Santa Birdie. I just resized it to fit. The gifts are from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Birthday Critters cut file.
I used the Pretty Cute Stamps Dear Santa stamp set for my sentiment. I stamped it with Versamark Ink and embossed it with White embossing powder. I trimmed it up and used the WeR Memory Keepers 1/8" corner rounder to round the corners. To finish of my Santa hat, I used some Liquid Applique on it and then added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins to the card.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock
Echo Park Christmas Cheer 6x6 paper pad
Pretty Cute Stamps Dear Santa
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Cute Chicks cut file
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Santa Birdie cut file
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Birthday Critters cut file
Liquid Applique
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins

Head on over to Pretty Cute Stamps and link up your project to play along in the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is so adorable!! I love how you combined the cuts along with the Santa stamp set!! Thank you for joining us for the Pretty Cute Stamps challenge this month! Hope to see you again :) DT Karla

Migdalia said...

I love the super cute chick!! Fun sentiment!!
Totally cute card!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Joann said...

How stinkin cute is this!! Love the detail on the hat! Thanks so much for joining us over at the PCS Gift Giving Challenge!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PCS, good luck!!! Amy DT

Lisa Norris said...

Awwww! What an adorable card, Jeanne! I love the puffy Santa Hat! Thank you so much for joining us for the Pretty Cute Stamps Gift Giving Challenge!

She's a Color Queen said...

Oh goodness, this is just ADORABLE!!! This card is sure to make the recipient smile, how could it not! So glad you joined us at Pretty Cute Stamps challenge this month. Be sure to join again!

Melissa DT

Jennifer Davis said...

Too cute, love it!

Jessica Pascarella said...

Simply adorable! Thanks for playing along with the PCS challenge!

Unknown said...

Too cute, I just love the colors and layout! Thanks for joining us over at The Pretty Cute Stamps Challenge!