Thursday, June 16, 2011

A little birdie told me...

A little birdie told me...I was a little late getting a birthday card to someone! Oops!






First card with my replacement Imagine machine!

I used the Cricut Imagine More Cartridge for this card. It's my favorite card design on the cartridge (page 18)! I cut it so the card was 5"x5".  I decided that I didn't want the indies of the card to be plain white, and since I wasn't using double sided cardstock, I decided to print the layers of the sides again, to cover it up. I used one of the patterns on the same cartridge for the note paper in the middle. The front layer is on page 6 of this cartridge and I cut it at 3 1/2". The bird was on page 9 and cut at 2 1/2". For the outside sentiments on the card, I used My Pink Stamper's "Tweetie Hoo Puns" stamp set. The inside was stamped with the PaperTrey Ink "Signature Greetings" stamp set.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I LOVE using my Imagine... In fact... I think I'm addicted to it! LOL Sooo seeing your card is wonderful... It turned out great! :o)
Theresa

girlia said...

I haven't caught the imagine addiction yet. I do like for making background paper. However since seeing this card I will definitely use this as a card base.