Thursday, June 30, 2011

You REV me up!

I received a new set of Pink By Design Stamps a while back...I would've posted sooner, but Blogger doesn't seem to be playing nicely lately! Anyway, the set I used here is the Animated Greeting 3 set. I love these ones! You can purchase them at www.pinkbydesignstore.com. Pink By Design has FABULOUS stamps! They are some of the best quality stamps I have! I saw this sentiment, "You REV me up," and had to use it with the new Cricut Lite Beep Beep cartridge that came out recently. 





 Recipe for card:

ColorBok cardstock
PaperTrey Ink white cardstock
Cricut Imagine JT cartridge (for patterns and palette colors)
Cricut Lite Beep Beep cartridge (car cut at 4 1/2")
Cricut Essential cartridge (E2 and cut at 2")
Cricut Elegant Edges (for card and base)

The card is actually welded together on my Gypsy and I scored it at 5". So the card is 5"x5". I used the same cut for the layers. Just placed them on my Gypsy mat to where the top wouldn't cut out and, so it has a straight edge. I just made them a little bit smaller than the previous layer. The top patterned layer ended up being 4 1/4" wide.

PaperTrey Ink Twine
Tim Holtz Vitange Photo Distress Ink for edges
Pink By Design "Animate Greetings 3" stamp set
StazOn Ink

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I LOve how this turned out! It's such a great card! :o)
Theresa

Georgiana said...

Great card. You should check Die Cuttin' Divas. It fits the challenge perfectly.

Georgiana

Anonymous said...

Great card! :-)