Monday, July 4, 2011

A little set of Inspirational Cards.

Emma over at My Creative Time just released some new stamps set, and when I saw them I just HAD to have them. My two favorite sets are "Inspiring Words" and "Inspiring Words (Accents)." I also had just received the new Vintage Damask Imagine Cartridge and Cricut Fancy Frames Cartridge and knew that they would all go perfect together...so what do you think?







These are just simple little 4x4 cards. I used the Fancy Frame 5 cut out at 3x2. I had to make the frame a little more square to fit on my card, so I used my Gypsy to do that. I inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink and stamped the sentiments with Stampin' Up Old Olive. I added some Spring Moss Crinkle Ribbon and some Little Yellow Bicycle Jewel Stickers as the finishing touch.

2 comments:

Glora said...

These turned out GORGEOUS!!!! Fabulous job on these! Hugs- Glora

katie said...

Gorgeous, cannot wait to add this one to my collection-has many uses.