Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Some new toys to play with!

It was almost like Christmas today here! First, I got these fabulous My Creative Time Stamps, you can check them out over at www.creativetimeformeshoppe.blogspot.com! This is the newest (8th) release and a couple ones from prior releases, that I didn't realize I needed until the other day! Oh and check out those new dies! I LOVE them!


I also ordered some Distress Stain and some Adirondack Paint Dabbers. I saw some videos on using these and figured I needed to try them out! I also got that Distrezz-it-all finally. I've been eyeing it for a while...just never picked it up! The Pearl pens I got a while back, I'm not even sure where!


I picked up these Tim Holtz goodies at Hobby Lobby the last time I was in UT. Gosh...it's been a couple weeks now! I hate not having a craft store here...but my wallet seems to be okay with it! Can't wait to use these on some projects!

3 comments:

Arcy Scraps said...

very lucky you! cant wait to see what you do with them :)

Glora said...

WOW, looks like some VERY fun goodies! I'm excited to see what you make with them! hugs- glora

Anonymous said...

Lots of new toys!!! Have fun creating!!! :-)