Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team Challenge!!

Robyn over at My Pink Stamper is having another Design Team call! You can read all about it on her blog. For this challenge we were required to use the colors orange, turquoise, green and brown. Here is my submission!



Recipe for my Roar! card:

5 1/2" x 5 1/2" card
Create a Critter Cricut cartridge
     Dinosaur (page 50) and layers cut at 4"
Stampin' Up Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi
Brown cardstock from my stash
Scenic Route Metropolis patterned paper
My Pink Stamper "Boy Crazy" Stamp Set
My Pink Stamper "Birthday Crazy" Stamp Set
PaperTrey Ink Twine
Martha Stewart Punch
Stampin' Up Early Espresso Ink
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink

Enjoy!! And to everyone who is submitting a project...GOOD LUCK!

12 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Cute card love the dimension on the dino
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Missy said...

This is so cute, I love how you used these colors!! Good luck!!

Arcy Scraps said...

this is soo cute! i love the inside soo much!!! i always blank out but yours is beautiful!!!

Dawnica said...

Very cute card! Great job!
www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

GREAT job! Your card looks very clean and professional :) Good luck!

Jenny
www.papercutcreations.blogspot.com
papercraftjenny@gmail.com

Andrea said...

Super cute! I love that dinosaur!

My Lil' Bits said...

I love your card! I like how you layered the background it looks really nice! Good luck to you!!
Lisa

Crafty Starkie said...

The dimensions are excellent on this card! So awesome! Best Wishes!

gettincraftystarkie.blogspot.com

Kelly G said...

Congratulations on your honorable mention for the MPS DT challenge.

CraftyShell said...

Congrats on honorable mention, super cute card!

RockinRenee said...

Your dino is SO cute! Congratulations on your Honorable Mention!

Unknown said...

THis dino is SO adorable! Congrats on the honorable mention!