Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cricut Circle Monthly Challenge!

I've been in the "circle" for awhile now, but haven't entered any of the challenges. I saw this month's challenge and thought I'd give it a go. You can read all about the challenge at The Cricut Circle Blog if you are a member. The theme this month is BBQ, Picnic or a Patio theme. I chose the BBQ, because that is one of my FAVORITE things about summer. Nothing like a good ole' BBQ with the family! Here is my project!





Recipe for my BBQ invite:

PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock (7 1/2 x 5")
ColorBok cardstock used to print patterned paper from the Imagine
Misc black and gray cardstock from my scrap paper
Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge
     Tag Insert cut at 5 1/2"
Kate's Kitchen Imagine Cartridge
     Today's Menu cut at 2 3/4"
Block Party Cricut Cartridge
     Grill cut at 4 3/4"
     BBQ phrase cut at 1 3/4" filled with solid and pattern from Kate's Kitchen
Tim Holtz Distress Brushed Pewter Stickles
iRock black Gems
Terrifically Tacky Tape
Scrapbook Adhesive Pop Dots
Tim Holtz Distress Vintage Photo Ink
StazOn Ink
Pink By Design "Party Time" Stamp Set
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Cream Ribbon

Enjoy!!

4 comments:

The Country Life said...

Love it!! So super cute!!:) TFS!!

Kim Ricketts said...

I love your invite! Its too cute!!

~Kim

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful invitation! I love the colors you used!

Kimberly
My Craft Spot
http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love your invitation! Great idea :-)