Saturday, July 16, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge!!

Emma over at My Creative Time is hosting another Throwback Thursday challenge! For this challenge, you need to use either the Wild Card Cricut cartridge or Just Because Cards cartridge. You also needed to incorporate some embossing (dry or heat) on your project. Emma is also releasing some MORE new stamps next week! Can't wait!




Just Because Cricut cartridge (page 35)

I used the top layer of this card and welded it together on my Gypsy to create the card base. (I got the idea from Nikki because I just loved the shape of the card!)

Vintage Papers Imagine Patterned cartridge
PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock
ColorBok white cardstock (printed with the Imagine)
PaperTrey Ink Twine
PaperTrey Ink Berry Sorbet Ribbon
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Buttons
Imaginisce Bitty Blossom Flowers
iRock Jewels
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
My Creative Time Die
My Creative Time "Inspiring Words" and "Inspiring Words - Accents" Stamp Sets
American Kraft Grapefruit Embossing Powder
Versa Mark Embossing Pad

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Cathryn said...

The shape of your card IS just gorgeous!!! Beautiful job on this challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs, Cathryn :)

Glora said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! The shape is terrific and I love the pink embossing and of course that beautiful color combo. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora