Monday, July 4, 2011

A Day at the Beach layout!

It's been a LONG time since I did a layout for my kiddos scrapbooks, but I have done a couple here recently and cannot wait to get some of their pages done! Now if only I could find where I left my time...

...anyways, here's one I finished this morning!









Cricut Cartridge "Pack Your Bags"
     Island (page 45) cut at 6 1/2"
     Sand Castle (page 30) cut at 5"
     Crab (page 25) cut at 2 1/2"
     FlipFlops (page 26) cut at 2 3/4"
     Sea Shells (page 29) cut at 2 3/4"
     Beach Ball (page 31) cut at 2 1/4"
     Turtles (page 38) cut at 2 1/2" and 3 3/4"
Pink By Design "Summer Vacation" stamp set
The Paper Studio "A Day at the Beach" paper stack
Misc Bazzill and other cardstock from my stash
Creative Memory and Purple Cow Trimmers
Blue Moon Beads
PaperTrey Ink Twine
Glossy Accents (on the sun paper)
Stickles (on the sand)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute layout!!! :-)

Scrapper69 said...

This is just tooooo CUTE! :o)
Theresa