Monday, July 4, 2011

A monogrammed card set and notepad!

Some more of my new cartridges included the Teresa Collins Black & White Imagine Cartridge and the Cricut Sophisticated Cartridge. So I decided to try my hand at a set of Monogrammed 4x4 cards and a matching notepad!






Cricut Sophisticated Cartridge
     J Frame (page 48) Cut at 3 1/2" for the cards and 3 1/4" for the notepad.
     I hid the j with my Gypsy and cut out the J at 1 1/2" for the notepad and 1 3/4" for the cards.

Teresa Collins Black & White Imagine Cartridge
Stampin' Up "Pretty in Pink" and "Regal Rose" Cardstock
Misc Black non-textured Cardstock
Martha Stewart Punch

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card set :-)

Scrapper69 said...

This is a BEAUTIFUL Set! TFS! :o)
Theresa

Docerela said...

Hi Jeanne, new follower here! Love your notepad! Also great job on your first attemp to cricut cake.

Feel free to follow me at my blog http://docerelacreations.blogspot.com/

and please visit my site http://www.docerela.com/