Thursday, July 14, 2011

Turtley Awesome

I watched a video over on My Pink Stamper the other day and Robyn was creating a super simple card as part of her quick summer series. Sometimes I need to think about creating more of these simple little cards, instead of cards that seem to take me forever to complete! So I decided to use the same colors and my new Creative Memories Cricut Traveler cartridge to create this "Turtley Awesome" card! Thanks Robyn for another fantastic idea!




Creative Memories Cricut Traveler Cartridge
     Turtle cut at 3 1/2"
ColorBok White cardstock printed with colors from the Vintage Damask Imagine cart
PaperTrey Ink Brown cardstock
My Pink Stamper "Even More Punnylicious" stamp set
Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip Ink
Cuttlebug Spots and Dots Embossing Folder
Glossy Accents
Icicle Stickles
Martha Stewart Punch

Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Adrian said...

very cute! love the bling:)

girlia said...

I love this card, the colors and the embossing

Anonymous said...

So CUTE!!! :-)

Jeanne said...

Thanks! :)