Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A couple new School projects!

Well...we made it through the first day of school! Both of my kiddos reported that they had a fabulous day. My oldest couldn't stop talking about how awesome his Math and Science classes are, and my 5th grader really likes his teacher and is super excited for tomorrow as well as the rest of the week. 

I made each of them a little card for yesterday and wanted to share those today! This first one was for my oldest, since he started junior high. :)
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink White cardstock
Core'dinations
SVG Cuts Back To School SVG Files
Pretty Paper Graphics Notebook Cut Files
Pretty Paper Graphics School Days Pattern Pack Digital Papers
My Creative Time My Teacher Rocks

And for my (not so little) baby, I cut this super cute little schoolhouse designed by Lisa over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!

Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink White, Black and Kraft cardstock
Core'dinations
Pretty Paper Graphics Back 2 School Cutting Files
My Creative Time Just Simply Live
Martha Stewart border punch

And don't forget that today over at My Creative Time, it's time for another
head on over to see some fabulous new projects!

14 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Both are too cute...love the school house! Lee-Ann :)

Lisa Norris said...

I love these both, Jeanne! I love the sign and the grass that you added to the schoolhouse. So cute! :)

Kim H said...

jeanne ~ two more fabulous cards! LOVE them both! What great shapes and Awesome details!! So happy that your boys had a gret day! Sounds like you have 2 amazing boys! maybe because thier mom is amazing herself ~ oh Dad too!

Glora said...

These are AWESOME! I love them both. Great SVG's here. I bet they both LOVED them! Hugs- Glora

Allisa said...

Love the school house card, it is so cute!

Jovan said...

These are GREAT!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Amazing back to school cards Jeanne, I bet your boys loved them! I love Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons svg files, I just need to buy few. Ha! I have been trying to be good and only buy files that I am going to use, but we both know how that will probably work out. :)

Ruthie :)

Migdalia said...

Awesome Projects!!

Kim Ricketts said...

These are adorable!!!!! I bet they loved them!

Kim :)

Lisa Norris said...

Oh, and thanks so much for joining us over at Cameo Creations! :)

Rosie said...

WOW! awesome back to school projects, love them both

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Ceci V. said...

Oh my goodness!! These cards are super adorable! Thanks for joining the Cameo Creations Challenge and for using Lisa's files, so pretty!

jessica said...

WOW!!! Awesome back to school cards! I love them both and think you did an amazing job as always!!!
TFS and for playing along with us over at Cameo Creations!
Hope to see you back for our next challenge!
Jessica
Cameo Creations DT

Anonymous said...

Soooooo cute Jeanne! I'm sure your kids loved their cards and feel very encouraged by them! Thanks for playing with us at Cameo Creations!

Zeni