Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Surprise announcement!!

Good morning crafty friends! 
I've got a surprise announcement to share with all of you this morning!

I've accepted to be part of the design team for Lisa over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons! 
I'm so honored to be a part of this team and cannot wait to show you some new projects!

But until then, here are a few projects that I've created with some of the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons cut files and digital papers. :)
Lisa is sooo super talented and you've got to head on over to Pretty Paper Graphics to check out her adorable cut files, clip art, and digital papers.

I'm also going to share the blogs of the other DT members, because there is no way that you'll want to miss some fabulous projects from some fabulous crafters!

Jeanne (That's me!)
Anna


And don't forget about my BIG GIVEAWAY post, click here for details! If we can get my blog followers to 550 and my Facebook fans to 300, I'll be giving away some fabulous prizes from the following companies:
So let's start spreading the word!! 

10 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

YAY!!! :)

Leanne said...

Congratulations Jeanne!! You are soooo talented and I know they will be thrilled to have you!! Hugs, Leanne

BugBites said...

These are gorgeous- excited to be on the team with you.

snappy scrappy said...

These are all wonderful!!! Lee-Ann :)

Cindy Beland said...

Congratulations Jeanne!!!:)

Kim H said...

CONGRATS Jeanne!!! I LOVED every single project too!!! LOVE that paper!!

Jovan said...

Congrats...all your work is AWESOME!

quilt4fun2 said...

Congratulations! You have created some cute projects using files from Pretty Papers!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Shorty Creations said...

Yay!!! Super excited to be on the team with you... Can't wait to see all your new creations =)

lots of love,
Ana Maria

Migdalia said...

Congrats to you!!!!!