Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Yay for Mondays!! :)
I know my blogging has been somewhat MIA lately...but I hope to be back soon!

Today, I have a super quick birthday card to share with you using some My Creative Time dies and a Gina K Designs stamp!

I made this birthday card for one of my best friends, and I just realized yesterday morning that I have yet to send it to her! Sorry Shawna! I swear the Thanksgiving holiday just snuck up on me and I totally spaced it out. I hope you get it soon!
See this SUPER perfect Stitched XL Label die?! It's a new die offered by Miss Emma over at My Creative Time! It fits perfectly inside the xl label die and is most definitely a must have! And these little flags are from a new die set from My Creative Time called Vintage Stitched Label dies.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Cream and Kraft cardstock
Stampin' Up Early Espresso cardstock
Studio Calico Classic Calico Collection Vol. 2 6x6 paper stack
My Creative Time XL Label die
My Creative Time Stitched XL Label die
My Creative Time Vintage Stitched Label dies
Gina K Designs Birthday Greetings
Liz's PaperLoft Boutique hemp twine

Have a great Monday!
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY Shawna!! I hope your day is just fabulous!

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I love the design and the colour palette is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Georgiana said...

Fabulous card. You friend will love getting it in the mail. Those flag dies are neat...need to take a peek at them over at Emma's.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

jessica said...

this is gorgeous!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ Oh this is jst so PRETTY!!! LOVE what you did with the dies ~ both of them and the paper!! PERFECT for a birthday card! I am sure your friend totally understands and she LOVED the card! Hope all is well with you!

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful card. I like how you used the banners...wound the twine and the new die layer sure is pretty.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com