Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons :: Let's get stuffed!

Good morning and Happy Wednesday! Can you believe that Thanksgiving is tomorrow?! This year has just flown by for me. Before I know it, it'll be Christmas!

Today I'm sharing another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons DT post! 
If you haven't already, you've got to check out all the super cute new cut files that Lisa has available! And don't forget the digi papers too!

For my project, I decided to use the Thanksgiving Feast cut files. With this latest release Lisa included a print and cut face if we wanted to use it. I have to say...using the print and cut face was PERFECT! Those little facial features can be a bugger if you have to cut them small enough for your image to go on a standard sized card. :)  

So I used the print and cut feature to print the face and the body, so that the skin tones would match. I also decided to print and cut the turkey. :) 
 The background shape is a label shape from the Silhouette Online store. I created a shadow by using the offset feature. The corner pieces are from an old Stampin' Up punch.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Black, White, and Pure Poppy cardstock
Core'dinations
American Craft white textured cardstock (print and cut)
My Mind's Eye Lavender 6x6 paper stack
Echo Park Happy Days 6x6 paper stack
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon Thanksgiving Feast cut files
My Creative Time Mixed Holiday Sentiments
iRock and black gems

It might be wise of you all to check out Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons this Friday too. ;) Just sayin'!

Oh and you also might want to take advantage of a sale going on over at My Creative Time this Friday!
I've also heard there will be a blog hop and prizes...and those prizes are guaranteed to be fabulous. My Creative Time stamps and sentiments go PERFECTLY with the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons cut files!

I hope you all have a fabulous day! And if you are traveling for the big day tomorrow, stay safe!

6 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

This is so adorable! I'm so glad the print and cut face worked out. :)

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous Love the colours and design. Caroline xxx

Georgiana said...

Great Thanksgiving card. Enjoy your turkey day!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

snappy scrappy said...

So cute! Lee-Ann :)

Kate said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE This, looks Amazing.

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ CUTE, cUTE card! LOVE her and her little PERFECT turkey!!! I think her dress with the polka dots is so American looking!!! Well I am still in AWE of that machine can you imagine what the Cricut would have done to that por little turkey! Hope you Thanksgiving was wonderful too!