Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Turkey Time!

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday!! 
Gosh, I can't believe it's already a week into November! Pretty soon...it'll be Christmas! 

Today I have another Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons DT post for you! 

I've used the new First Thanksgiving cutting file set for this super cute little turkey because let's face it, Thanksgiving is right around the corner! 
 I used Silhouette Studio and my Cameo to cut everything out. The background shape is from my Silhouette Library.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Dark Chocolate and VIntage Cream card stock
We R Memoory Keepers Autumn Splendor 6x6 paper stack
Core'dinations
My Creative Time Piles of Smiles
Pretty Paper Graphics First Thanksgiving cutting files
Pretty Paper Graphics Sentiment Spots 1 cutting files
Liz's PaperLoft Boutique jute ribbon
misc button

And don't forget to head on over to grab your PPPR Friday Freebie while you still can!
You only have through Thursday to grab it, because the new freebie will come out on Friday!

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Fantastic card love the image he is adorable. Caroline xxx

Lisa Norris said...

Such an adorable card, Jeanne! I love the papers you chose to go with this little guy and the gorgeous ribbon! :)

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...adorable turkey!! Lee-Ann :)

Ashley Nicole said...

Super cute. Love the turkey. Love the layout of the card.
Ashley

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ Why didn't I see this on Wednesday! Stupid RSS feed thing! CUTE, CUTE card!! Well I LOVe the papers but that turkey is too CUTE!! Oh you know someday I am getting all your fun toys ~ so I can get these fabulous papers and cuts! LOVE that turkey!!!! HAPPY Friday ~ enjoy your weekend!!!

Kate said...

Cute Turkey Love your card like always.