Thursday, November 29, 2012

How about one more birthday card. :)

Thank goodness it's almost Friday! And today I've got one more birthday card to share!

I made this card for one of my co-workers. :)
I used the Simple Stories Happy Day paper stack to create this card. There's no die cutting machines needed, just a paper trimmer. 
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink VIntage Cream cardstock
Stampin' Up Island Indigo cardstock
Simple Stories Happy Day 6x6 paper stack
Gina K. Designs Birthday Greetings
Liz's PaperLoft Boutique hemp twine
Misc Button

I hope the rest of your Thursday is simply fabulous!

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Jeanne the layout and colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...great design! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ Oh how FUN!!! LOVE the idea that NO machines were used too because this came out FABULOUS!!! I LOVE that paper stack and have YET to use it!!! I hope all is well with you and your family! Hugs

Sarah said...

What a great idea to have the mini calendar on the card, I love it!

quilt4fun2 said...

Nice way to use up scraps! I love the bright colors...so happy. Nice sentiment stamp!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Rosie said...

COOL CARD