Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy Holidays

Can you believe it's December?! I can't! This year has just flown by, I've been super busy and I can't wait for it to end! :)

Since it's the 1st of December, the holiday is in full swing. There's only a few short weeks until Christmas (and my much needed vacation) and so I thought I'd share a holiday card this morning. 
I tried my hand at triple stamping with a background stamp, and it really didn't work the way I wanted it to. I guess it's probably because I wanted to emboss the snowflakes on this gorgeous Market Street background stamp. :) So I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to try and get it to work. It didn't work as perfectly as I had hoped, but it just makes it more original. :)
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink White cardstock
Misc cardstock from my stash
Market Street Stamps Flurries
My Creative Time Curly Label die
My Creative TIme Stitched Curly Label die
My Creative Time All Around Christmas
Celebrate It White Ribbon
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Button
Liz's PaperLoft Boutique hemp twine
Stampin' Up Island Indigo ink pad
Stampin' Up White embossing powder

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Saturday!

5 comments:

Caroline said...

I love this the snowflakes are beautiful and the colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

snappy scrappy said...

I think it's gorgeous!! Lee-Ann :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, classy yet simple. Looks like a quick card to make. Very inter Like. Thanks for sharing.

Kim H said...

JEanne ~ Well I think it turned out GORGEOUS! Are we looking at the same card?? The colors are GORGEOUS that you used!! Then the embossing is FAB too! I hope all is well with you and your family! I can't believe it is December either! This job thing has thrown me for a loop!! Hugs

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!