Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Winter Wonderland!

Good morning! Are you all ready for another What's New Wednesday over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons?!

Today, I get to share one of the new files with you! And these files are SO super cute! I've been waiting for some new snowmen and these are absolutely perfect!

And with that...here's my project for today! 
I used the Snow Globe cutting file that was offered over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons as a free file a few weeks ago. Now you can purchase it here. :) I used Silhouette Studio to create a shaped card by flipping and welding the base of the snow globe. 
Supplies:
Misc Bazzill cardstock
My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland 6x6 paper stack
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Snow Globe cutting file
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Snow Peeps cutting file
Jaded Blossom Winter Wishes

Hope the rest of your Wednesday is fabulous!

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Really cute...love the snow globe! Lee-Ann :)

Caroline said...

Love this card the snowglobe is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Lisa Norris said...

So fun, Jeanne! Love it! :)

Candace said...

this card is soo great, Jeanne!!

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ Oh this is so CUTE!! I LOVE the paper and that CUTE snowman too!! I LOVE the green polka dot scarf and hat ~ so fun!!! Seriously ADORBS!!!!

Kate said...

Love this the little snowman face is so cute.