Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Wishing you a Merry, Merry Christmas!

Good morning! And it's time for another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons design team post!
 
There's a little less than a week before Christmas! I know my kiddos are excited, but I just can't wait either! I love Christmastime because of what it means to the kids. :) So today, I'm sharing a quick card made with some digi papers and some cutting files.
 I created the base of the card within Silhouette Studio. 
 The snowflake is from the Snowflake cutting files. And the banner is from the Sentiment Spots 1 cutting files. And this PERFECT Christmas paper? From the new Vintage Christmas digital paper set. This is my ALL-TIME favorite color palette!
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Soft Stone, Ocean Tides, and White cardstock
Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler cardstock
My Creative Time Warm Holiday Fun stamp set

Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the layout is fabulous and I love the colours. Caroline xxx

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love the colour combo! Lee-Ann :)

Lisa Norris said...

Such an elegant card, Jeanne! Love it! :D

Allisa said...

Great card, love the color scheme!

Ashley Nicole said...

What a beautiful card. Just love the shape and the colors.
Ashley