Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Season's Greetings and a video tutorial!

Good morning! And happy Wednesday! :) 
This morning I have another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons design team post to share!
And I even have a video! :)
This super cute little elf is from the new Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Santa's Helpers cut files! Isn't she just the cutest?! I created the card base within Silhouette Studio. I just modified a label into a standard A2 sized card. The top layer was created with the internal offset feature and then I filled it with a pattern from the Christmas Brights Peppermint & Gingham collection.
 Then I sampled a couple different colors from the background paper and used those for the green elements of my cutting file. The snowflake and tag are both from my Silhouette library. 
Supplies:
Misc cardstock
Core'dinations cardstock
Echo Park Happy Days 6x6 paper stack
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Christmas Brights Peppermint & Gingham paper pack
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Santa's Helpers cutting files
Jaded Blossom Christmas Wishes
iRock and gems

14 comments:

Caroline said...

I love the card the image is so adorable and I love the colours. Caroline xxx

Lisa Norris said...

Your card is super cute and fun! Great video, Jeanne...awesome print and cut tips in there! :)

snappy scrappy said...

So cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ This card is so CUTE and fun!!! I LVOE the paper ~ of course and the CUTE little elf!! GREAT, GREAT tutorial too! You have the BEST voice and your explaination is simply FABULOUS!!! Happy Hump Day!

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is awesome Jeanne! I absolutely love it!!! Thanks so much for joining us over at Jaded Blossom for this months challenge :)

Kate said...

Love this and the Tutorial is Awesome. Thank you for joining us over at Jaded Blossom's December Crafter's Challenge.

L.B. said...

Such a happy card. Love the fun elf.

Kim Ricketts said...

This is just too cute!!! Love it!! I love all those bright colors too!

Kim :)

www.puppiesandpapercrafts.com

Crystal said...

What a cute card!! The elf is so cute!! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge this month!

Jamie said...

This is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us in the challenge!

Jamie
Jaded Blossom DT

Michelle said...

this is soooooo super cute !! love how you lined up the background paper just right ! LOVE it !!! Thanks so much for participating in our monthly challenge !!!

www.scrappinwithmybug.com
Michelle
~ JB Owner

Trixie said...

Love this card! It just makes me smile.

crazyaboutcricut said...

THIS IS FAAAAANTASTIC!!! Thanks so much for joining us over at Jaded Blossom's monthly challenge!

Jenny – Jaded Blossom DT :)

Julie said...

This is such a fun cut! love it!

Julie
Cricut Chick