Sunday, December 23, 2012

Grinch Poop!

Good morning! I hope you are all having a fabulous Sunday! Especially those of us who are spending time with our families. :) Today I thought I'd share some treats I made for my nephews using some Jaded Blossom stamps!

I saw Trixie over at Pink Glitter Studio use this adorable Grinch cutting file and just had to find it and use on these treats, because my sister says my nephews can be little stinkers! (They're always perfect when I'm around.) You can find Trixie's original post here
 The Grinch file can be found at over at Creating in Carolina. And the cut file can be found here!
I used the offset feature to create a full shadow around the brim of my little santa hat. And I also didn't add the blue pieces of the eyes.
 I used the Christmas Poop stamp set for the Grinch saying and stamped it onto the top layer of the Flag Dies. And of course, that perfect little Fancy Topper Die had to top off my little treat bag. :)
I also used the 3x5 clear bags and the Echo Park Season's Greetings 6x6 paper stack for my patterned paper.

Well, I hope the rest of your Sunday goes great! And if I'm not back before Tuesday, Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

These are awesome. I have heard the Grinch song on the radio quite a bit lately, but I am glad I don't feel that way.

Happy Holidays,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute...love that Grinch...great sentiment too!! Lee-Ann :)

Christine's Creative Cards said...

Love this!!!! Haven't seen Grinch poop! Great idea! --C

christinescreativecards.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Jeanne, this are just too cute. I love that little Grinch! Hope you and your family enjoy the holidays!

Trixie said...

Thanks so much for mentioning me in your post! I think he's adorable!